Aka.ms/accountsettings – This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up your account with PlayStation, it is ideal for people who buy and sell new accounts frequently and want to keep their information private.
What is aka.ms/accountsettings?
aka.ms/accountsettings is a Microsoft account sign-in and settings management portal, which enables you to manage your Microsoft accounts and settings across all of your devices.
You can use aka.ms/accountsettings to:
Sign in to any Microsoft service, such as Outlook, OneDrive and Skype, with one account.
View and edit your personal information, including name, email address and phone number.
Manage your security info, like two-step verification codes and security questions.
Set privacy settings for what gets shared with Microsoft when you’re signed in with a Microsoft account on websites or apps that use the services.
aka.ms/accountsettings Error – Minecraft
You may have received this error when trying to open the Minecraft application or while playing the game.
If you’re experiencing issues with your account, please follow these instructions to resolve this issue:
- Go to aka.ms/accountsettings and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password.
- Click on “Manage Xbox settings” in the left navigation pane and then select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Minecraft from the list of subscriptions and then click on “Cancel subscription” at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking on “Cancel subscription” again, then confirm one more time by clicking on “Yes, cancel this subscription” at the bottom of the page.
How to Fix the aka.ms/accountsettings Minecraft Error?
If you’re getting this error, it means that you don’t have a Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft account. You can go through and fix this by following these steps:
Sign into Xbox Live on the web. If you don’t have an Xbox Live account, we recommend signing up for one before proceeding.
- Go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings, where you can edit your profile or add a new one.
- Scroll down until you find Minecraft and click Manage My Account. This will take you to the login page for your Microsoft account.
- Click Sign in and then enter your email address and password for your Xbox Live account in the appropriate fields.*
Steps to Fix Minecraft Privacy Error on Xbox/Windows 10 PC
Here are the steps to fix Minecraft Privacy Error on Xbox/Windows 10 PC.
- Log into your Xbox account settings
- Change your privacy settings to allow Microsoft to share your data with Mojang
- Opt out of Cortana and use Bing as your search engine (Windows 10)
Aka ms account settings is the solution to fix Minecraft Error on any device with Windows, Mac, PS4 and XBOX. Just follow the steps from this article.