Android browsers are one of the most popular applications that are used on mobile phones and undoubtedly, Chrome is the default browser on almost all android devices. We know that android devices are very efficient and help people in every way that they can it still can’t be said that Android devices are perfect because sometimes, there are errors on these devices that cause trouble when people use the device. In this guide, today we are going to tell you about the error message content://com.android.browser.home/ on your device and what you can do to fix it.
What is the Meaning of content://com.android.browser.home?
The content://com.android.browser.home is a command that can be used in the default browser of your Android mobile phone. This command helps in changing the default browser of your android mobile phone which is most of the time Chrome. With the help of this command, you can very easily make some other browser your default android browser on your device. If you are interested in knowing the steps with which you can change the content com android browser home then, you need to read the blog further.
How can you change the default browser on your android device?
The process that we are going to give here will help you in changing the default browser of your mobile phone and you can easily set it to Firefox, Opera, Chrome, or any other browser.
- You need to start by opening the settings on your Android device and then, look for the Apps section.
- Once you see all the installed apps list; you need to open the menu by tapping the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Now, you need to choose Default apps and then browser from the menu.
- This will open the list of different browsers on your device; and you can choose any web browser that you want to make the default one on your device.
- Save the changes and then use this default browser on your android device.
Remember that the steps; that we have given here for content settings android will also help you in changing the browser on any smartphone and tablet. You can also use the settings to set a default homepage on your Google Chrome web browser. We hope that all the instructions that we have shared here are clear to you and you can use them at your convenience.
Effective Method to Set the Default Home Page in Mozilla Firefox Using “content://com.android.browser.home/”
Bit by bit guidelines is given beneath on the most proficient method to set your default home page on Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the three spots in the upper right corner of the Mozilla program on your Android device.
- Go to Settings and select General from the drop menu.
- You can likewise pick Custom. You can change Mozilla’s home page by entering it here.
- Then click OK. We suggest shutting the program.
- Actuate the Mozilla program once more. It will show your home page.
The reason for this article is to survey what is content://com.android.browser.home/; and how to change the default home pages for various internet browsers. There are a couple of settings for content://com.android.browser.home/ that are open naturally and aren’t editable.