In recent years, almost every social media app has included a dark mode, and Snapchat is no exception. Snapchat’s dark theme saves battery life and makes it easier to use at night. Some of you may have trouble accessing the dark theme, especially on Android devices. Here are the different ways you can enable or get Snapchat’s dark mode on Android and iOS.
How to Get Dark Mode in Snapchat on iOS (iPhone, iPad) Devices:
Method 1- From Snapchat Settings:
The steps to do so are given below:
- Users need to open the Snapchat app on iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the profile (Bitmoji icon) and select the settings option.
- Select the App Appearance option.
- Choose the “Always Dark” option for permanent settings, for automatically switching mode, choose Match System.
Method 2- Snapchat Dark Mode on iOS With Smart Invert:
1. Users need to open the Settings option on their iPhones.
2. Scroll down and select Accessibility.
3. Go to Display & Text Size.
4. Turn on the toggle for Smart Invert.
How to Get Dark Mode in Snapchat on Android Devices:
Method 1- Force Dark Mode for Snapchat App:
The steps to force dark mode for the Snapchat app are:
1. Users need to open Settings on their Android phone and select the Display & Brightness option.
2. Then, click on the “Dark Mode” settings for third-party apps.
3. Last, users would have to turn on the dark mode for Snapchat.
Method 2- To Force Dark Mode in Snapchat via Android Dev Options:
1. Again from the Settings options, choose the Developer Options and turn it on.
2. Which would enable the toggle for Override force dark.
3. Users can check if dark mode is enabled or not from the snap chat app.
Other ways how to turn on dark mode on Snapchat are:
>Invert Colors to Browse Snapchat At Night,
>Using Substratum (Root Required), and others.
Also recommended – https://www.newshubengine.com/fix-content-com-android-browser-home/